- Instructor: Keela Williams
- Difficulty level: Open — Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
- Body focus: Full Body — Legs, Core, Arms, Back
- No equipment needed. Mat recommended.
- Class duration
- The class will start out in a Downward Dog as you start getting comfortable on the mat. This will allow you to find your space as you move into the next flow. Using controlled exhales and inhales, you will head into a plank position and start working on the core. Lunges and stretches are repeated on each side of the body. Throughout the class, you can return to Downward Dog and Chaturanga as necessary in between flows. For the last few minutes of class, Keela takes us through stretches for the back before ending the class in Shavasana.
- Your heart rate will rise as you move your body with a focus on linking breath with movement in this 30-minute power yoga sequence. Power yoga is a more fast-paced Vinyasa practice that will help build heat internally and strengthen muscles by providing a full body workout covering the core, arms, back, and legs. Add this class to your weekly yoga workout routine to lengthen muscles and to improve balance. Utilize the breaths to take deeper stretches for better flexibility and stamina. This power yoga fire class is best practiced barefoot and with a mat.
Create an account to gain access to thousands of live and on-demand workouts from top-rated studios around the world. Try everything from yoga to strength training to HIIT and more.
Sign up with your social media account
Not ready to start today?
Get an inside look at the classes available in your neighborhood with our fitness city guide.